I figured it was time to get with it and start a blog! So here goes! I hope our family and friends enjoy viewing pictures of the kids and reading short stories of our latest adventures! I promise I'll try to keep it current! Enjoy!
I love this! I need an Alyson too! You did a great job on the page. I didn't know you guys went to Disney World, but it looks like you had a blast! You and Dustin still look so great together! And the kids have grown a bunch since July. Take care and let me know when you post updates! Terri
1 comment:
I love this! I need an Alyson too! You did a great job on the page. I didn't know you guys went to Disney World, but it looks like you had a blast! You and Dustin still look so great together! And the kids have grown a bunch since July. Take care and let me know when you post updates! Terri
Post a Comment